Monday, July 11, 2011

First day at this

This blogging thing is new to me my momma got me started as a way to just let out my feelings and not feel like I'm being judged.

Lets start this off by letting you know who i am, my name is Shayne and I am 27 years old. I am married to a wonderful man named Richard he is amazing and I never thought I could ever be treated so good! I have 3 wonderful little boys first is Bryce he is going to be 7 in October and I cant even remember my life before him, second is Jaycob he just turned 2 in May and he is a character he keeps me on my toes that's for sure, and our newest addition is Hayden he was born in April of this year and is a perfect fit in our family. Yes I am way out numbered by my boys but they love me and fulfill my life and my heart they are the reason I even wake up everyday.


  I was born and raised in South St. Louis but I met my husband in Ste. Genevieve and he is a country boy for sure, fishing, camping the whole deal. I have lived a "country" style lifestyle for almost 3 years now and i couldn't imagine raising my family anywhere else.

Well this is a good start I suppose so until next time..........

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and I love the picture of your "boys"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way......you are a very smart girl (like your momma) "Lyfe". I am one of your followers but you must not have set that part up yet!!

    ReplyDelete